- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
5 Important Safety Tips For Residential Garage Doors
Anyone who has a home with a garage can attest to how convenient it is. Once you’ve had a garage, it’s hard to imagine ever having a home without one. While garage doors have come a long way over […]
Current Garage Door Trends For Your Home
Few people realize what an impact garage doors make on the look of the home, until they pick one out. Or, even better, until they renovate and change the look and see what a drastic change it makes. […]